Website Terms & Conditions
1. All orders raised are accepted and all contracts are made by Applewade Ltd. ("the Company") subject to these conditions which shall prevail over any of the terms and conditions. No variation of these conditions shall be effective unless signed in writing by a Director of the Company.
1. All prices for the goods are in pounds Sterling and do not include Value Added Tax ("VAT"). VAT will be added automatically at Standard UK VAT rate upon checkout.
2. Whilst we endeavor to maintain the prices displayed on the website, we reserve the right to alter prices at any time without prior notice. Applewade Ltd. reserves the right to amend the quoted price on any bespoke items not usually included for sale on the web site, if there is an increase in costs to the Company between the date of order and dispatch. This includes any exchange rate changes.
1. Quotation of the Company is not an offer and an order placed by the Buyer shall be deemed to be an offer that will not be binding on the Company until the same has been acknowledged by the Company dispatching the goods or by the company's order acknowledgement.
1. All delivery dates are estimates only and time is not of the essence of the contract. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from or consequential upon any delays in delivery, whether caused by the company's or third party carriers.
1. Applewade shall not be liable for failure to perform the Contract whether wholly or in part if the failure is caused wholly or partly by any circumstance or circumstances outside the control of the Applewade. This includes any act of God, war, strike, lockout or other industrial dispute, fire, flood drought, legislation or other cause beyond the Company's control.
1. No Claim for short delivery or goods damaged in transit can be entertained unless notification of such shortage or damage is signed for on the Carrier's paperwork and notified within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. If the Carriers paperwork is not signed damaged or short, no entertainment of the claim will be made by the Company.
RETENTION OF TITLE
1. Until the Buyer has made payment in full for:
(a) the goods the subject of this contract (referred to in the clause as "the goods")
(b) and any sums due to the company on any other contract
The property in the goods shall remain in the Company and the Buyer shall hold the goods as bailee for the Company. The Buyer shall so store the goods that they shall at all times be identifiable as goods of the Company but the Buyer may be in the ordinary course of business sell or otherwise dispose of or deal with the goods.
2. If the Buyer shall receive or be entitled to receive any moneys in respect of the goods such moneys shall to the extent that the Buyer has not paid for the goods be held by the Buyer in a fiduciary capacity on the behalf of the Company and shall be kept in a separate account without prejudice to the Company's right to trace the same if the Buyer fails to keep such proceeds separate as foresaid.
3. The Company by written notice terminate the Buyers power of sale if payment for the goods is overdue in whole or in part. At any time after such termination the Company or it's agents may enter the Buyers premises and take possession of the goods in which the property remains in the Company and remove and dispose of them as the Company thinks fit. The proceeds of disposal (after deduction of all expenses) shall be applied in or towards discharge if the amount is unpaid by the Buyer.
1. All goods are borne at Buyer's risk from the time notification when delivery, or attempted delivery, takes place at the location stipulated in the Contract between the Buyer and Applewade Ltd.
1. In the event of any claim on any ground being made by the Buyer against the Company in respect of the goods or any other matter arising from or in relation to the contract, the liability of the Company shall be limited (in respect of each claim) to the invoice value of the goods and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to the Buyer whether for loss or profit or for any other direct or consequential loss howsoever arising.
RETURNS AND GUARANTEES
Please refer to our returns policy, click here
SIZE & QUALITY OF MATERIALS
Please note that all sizes and quality of material referred to on the website are approximate only. If the same are critical to the buyer, they should contact the Company and request for a sample.
The conditions and all other terms of Contract shall constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Company and the Buyer. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the English Law and fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Applewade.co.uk is a trading division of Applewade Ltd. Registered
Office: 11 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, Herts, WD18 8QU
Registered in England & Wales No: 02773015
Vat Number: 760 7037 38 GB